As of March 21, 2022, the provincial mask mandate was lifted for most locations. A mask is not required for the in-person tour; however, anyone who prefers to wear a mask is welcome to do so. Wearing a mask would also be appreciated by our volunteers. Proof of vaccination is not required.
We’re all hopeful that the sixth COVID wave is the last. Should COVID restrictions prohibit an indoor tour, you will still be able to access the YouTube videos and presentations. Refunds will not be provided. Visit our website for the status of the tour if there is a COVID resurgence in June.
Guidelines for in person tour tickets
– Begin your tour at any one of the houses or the garden. Upon showing your electronic ticket, you will receive a wristband which permits access to the remaining properties.
– Three of the properties and The St. Catharines Club are within walking distance. A vehicle is required to tour the other locations.
– Consider carpooling with friends as parking is limited.
– Some of the properties have stairs. If you have mobility considerations, please email email@example.com regarding accessibility.
– In-person tour participants can win a lovely gift basket by completing tickets available at The St. Catharines Club only.
– Please note that tour tickets will not be sold in-person at the properties the day of the event.
– Please remove your shoes when entering the homes. Bring your own shoe bag and use booties that will be available at each of the homes. Bare feet or shoes are not permitted.
– To respect the privacy of the property owners, photography and videotaping are not permitted.
– Children over 12 years of age are welcome to attend with a ticket.
– The in-person event operates rain or shine. There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
– The Virtual Video Tours, included with the in-person ticket, are available for viewing from June 5 through to June 19. Tickets for the Virtual Video Tours only can be purchased at Eventbrite from April 16 to 3 pm on June 19.