If you have a question that is not noted below, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to respond.
Q. How do I buy my IN-PERSON ticket on Eventbrite?
A. Simply click on the House and Garden Tour logo on our website (cfuwstcatharines.org) and you will see a Buy Tickets button to purchase tickets. Or, in your browser, go to Eventbrite.ca then, in the search field, enter the title “CFUW St Catharines House and Garden Tour 2022” and click on our event from the list to find our Ticket Sales Page. When you purchase a ticket, your email address will be requested as well as credit card information.
Q. How do I buy my VIRTUAL ticket on Eventbrite?
A. Simply click on the House and Garden Tour logo on our website (cfuwstcatharines.org) and you will see a Buy Tickets button to purchase tickets. Or, in your browser, go to Eventbrite.ca then, in the search field, enter the title “CFUW St Catharines House and Garden Tour 2022” and click on our event from the list to find our Ticket Sales Page. Then scroll down the page to “More Events from this Organizer”, and click on the Virtual CFUW House and Garden Tour 2022. When you purchase a ticket, your email address will be requested as well as credit card information.
Q. Can I buy more than one ticket?
A. Yes, you may buy up to 10 tickets at a time. If you include a different name and email address on each ticket, your guest(s) will receive email notifications and the links they require directly.
Q. Are tickets refundable?
A. No, tickets are not refundable.
Q. Can I watch the videos more than once?
A. Yes. The videos and presentations are available for viewing 24/7 anytime from June 5 through to June 19, 2022.
Q. If I buy a ticket, can I transfer it to another person to use?
A. Yes and No. You cannot transfer it to another Eventbrite account, but you may edit your ticket and put someone else’s name and email address on your ticket. You will no longer receive updates, as the info will go to the edited email address.
Q. How do I get access to the YouTube link, which holds all the videos and the two presentations?
A. Once you purchase a ticket you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite and subsequent emails updating you on all you require to view the videos between June 5 through June 19, 2022.
Q. When will I receive the link to the YouTube video?
A. Eventbrite will email you the link on June 4, 2022, one day before the event starts.
Q. Can I buy a ticket after June 5, 2022?
A. Yes, you may purchase a $15 ticket to view the Virtual Tour videos until 3 p.m. on June 19, 2022.
Q. Can I make a donation to the Club’s Charitable Fund on the Eventbrite webpage?
A. No, we cannot link directly to the Charitable Fund on Eventbrite; however, our website link has a Donate button where you may make an online donation and receive a receipt (for amounts of $20 or more) immediately from Canada Helps. You may directly donate after viewing any of our videos on YouTube.
Q. Why are we only selling tickets through Eventbrite?
A. The Planning Committee acknowledged early on that during the pandemic only contactless or touchless tickets will be available as a duty of care we have towards the businesses that used to sell hard copy tickets for the House Tours and to our purchasers. Going forward Eventbrite provides us with easy access to information about our purchasers and streamlines the process of selling tickets to our annual event.
Q. What are the processing fees for the tickets?
A. CFUW St Catharines is absorbing all processing fees. You will only be charged $30 for an in-person ticket and $15 for a virtual ticket.
Q. My friends and family are overseas and/or in the US. Can they buy their own Virtual tickets? Is there a currency exchange charge to do so? Can I buy their Virtual tickets instead?
A. All tickets will be charged in Canadian dollars so, depending upon exchange rates, the ticket price may be a different amount if purchased using a foreign currency. You can buy their tickets, but they will find it easy to do so, too.
As of March 21, 2022, the provincial mask mandate was lifted for most locations. A mask is not required for the in-person tour; however, anyone who prefers to wear a mask is welcome to do so. Wearing a mask would also be appreciated by our volunteers. Proof of vaccination is not required.
We’re all hopeful that the sixth COVID wave is the last. Should COVID restrictions prohibit an indoor tour, you will still be able to access the YouTube videos and presentations. Refunds will not be provided. Visit our website for the status of the tour if there is a COVID resurgence in June.
Guidelines for in person tour tickets
– Begin your tour at any one of the houses or the garden. Upon showing your electronic ticket, you will receive a wristband which permits access to the remaining properties.
– Three of the properties and The St. Catharines Club are within walking distance. A vehicle is required to tour the other locations.
– Consider carpooling with friends as parking is limited.
– Some of the properties have stairs. If you have mobility considerations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding accessibility.
– In-person tour participants can win a lovely gift basket by completing tickets available at The St. Catharines Club only.
– Please note that tour tickets will not be sold in-person at the properties the day of the event.
– Please remove your shoes when entering the homes. Bring your own shoe bag and use booties that will be available at each of the homes. Bare feet or shoes are not permitted.
– To respect the privacy of the property owners, photography and videotaping are not permitted.
– Children over 12 years of age are welcome to attend with a ticket.
– The in-person event operates rain or shine. There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
– The Virtual Video Tours, included with the in-person ticket, are available for viewing from June 5 through to June 19. Tickets for the Virtual Video Tours only can be purchased at Eventbrite from April 16 to 3 pm on June 19.