Thank you for renewing your Club membership again this year!
To record your PRIVACY CONSENTS * and keep our records up to date, all members will complete Membership Renewal forms every August or September.
ONLINE RENEWAL FORM
- takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- uploads responses directly to Google Drive, our secure Cloud Storage
- This method is more efficient and time saving for both members and Membership Services so you are encouraged to please use this online form.
- Click HERE for the LINK to the online Membership Renewal form
If you are unable to fill out the form online, you can request a paper copy to fill in by hand, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Anne Kirkpatrick at 289-228-2334 or email email@example.com.
Dues for 2023-24:
|· Regular member (CFUW St Catharines is your Primary Club)– $125
· Full Time Student – $65
· CFUW St Catharines is your Secondary Club and your Primary Club is GWI OPT IN – $25
· CFUW St Catharines is your Secondary Club and your Primary Club is GWI OPT OUT – $55
PAYMENT DUE DATE
To streamline our process, we are requesting that members please pay their dues by September 30, 2023. However, there is a grace period until the General Meeting in October. If you are fully paid by the October meeting, you will be listed in the Membership Directory, be able to participate in Interest Groups and receive email communications.
- If dues are not paid by the October meeting, your name will not be included on the membership list until payment is received. A $10 late payment fee will be added for late renewals.
- DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION BEING IN THE MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY!
DONATIONS TO CFUW CHARITABLE FUND and/or CFUW St. Catharines
Donations to CFUW Charitable Fund and/or to CFUW St Catharines will be accepted along with your dues payment. Tax receipts will be issued for contributions of $20 or more to CFUW Charitable Fund only. More details are in the Membership Renewal form.
HOW TO PAY DUES ONLINE
Below are instructions for renewing your membership and paying your 2023-24 dues online.
- Online Payment
You may pay the sum of your dues and any contribution amount online via E-Transfer to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For e-transfer access, sign into your online bank account. [The following instructions will vary with every bank, but these guidelines will give you the basics].
- Click on the “Transfers” tab.
- Click “Interac e-transfer”. If you have not made an e-transfer before, you will probably be required to setup a profile – the name you want attached to the transfer, your email address and/or your cell number and how you want to be notified.
- Click on send e-transfer
- Choose the bank account for the withdrawal & enter the amount (Dues + contribution amount). You may need to add a “new recipient” and complete the information including name (use CFUW St Catharines) and email address (use email@example.com).
- Follow the remaining instructions to complete the transaction
- Payment by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to CFUW St. Catharines and mail to CFUW St. Catharines-Treasurer, PO Box 23011 RPO Carlton, St Catharines, ON L2R 7P6 if this is your preferred method of payment. If you completed the paper form, please include with your cheque.
|The Membership Renewal form will request that you update your contact information. If your contact information changes after October 2023, please email Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new details. Thank you.|
* MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY CONSENTS
The Club collects personal information for our DATABASE. This is a record of all Club members and their contact information (address, phone number and email address) and is gathered via the Member Renewal form. Database information is not distributed to the general membership or posted anywhere. More details on the limited access to the DATABASE are set out in the Renewal form.
When you complete the form, you will be asked to accept or decline (Yes or No) where the Club can use certain personal information that may appear in Club communications such as the Club Directory, CFUW Newsletter, CFUW Website and CFUW social media. The information we may use, unless you tell us otherwise, includes your name, address, phone number, email address and photos. You will also be asked if you agree to email communications.
You may change consents at any time by contacting CFUW Membership Services.
Any questions? Any questions regarding Membership Renewal, please contact Anne Kirkpatrick, Membership Chair, 289-228-2334 or by email at email@example.com.