CFUW St. Catharines is a group of approximately 250 active, educated women who meet regularly to support a variety of community projects, as well as to socialize and network.Membership is open to women who are interested in participating in the club’s programs & activities, and who support our organization’s goals, namely to:
- Promote & encourage the higher education of women
- Participate in public, social and cultural affairs with an opportunity for expression of united opinion, and
- Cooperate in the aims & projects of the Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW National and CFUW Ontario).
Our year runs from September to August, and annual membership is $100 (seniors $95). Our general meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, September through May. Members can join at any time of the year. Fee for non-email newsletters is $15. Student membership is $50.
NEW Members are always welcome! For additional membership information, please contact Michelle 905-934-6104.
- Regular Member (under 65) – $100
- Senior Member (65+ as at Sept 1) – $95
- Additional $15 for mailed Newsletter (emailed Newsletters free)
If you are a Returning Member, please click here to pay online.
NEW Members Only
NEW Members, if you prefer to fill out a paper form, click here to download form. Print, complete, and mail this form with your cheque payable to “CFUW St. Catharines” to CFUW St Catharines, 125 Carlton St PO Box 23011, St Catharines ON L2R 1R5 or bring it to a monthly meeting.
If you prefer to sign up and pay online, follow the steps below:
- COMPLETE the form below
- click SUBMIT
- SELECT the corresponding AMOUNT in the drop down box
- click BUY NOW to make your payment.
NOTE: Amounts will include a $3 online convenience fee.
New Members Registration Form ONLY
To COMPLETE your registration, choose the amount from the drop down menu & click on BUY NOW.
Thank you for joining CFUW St Catharines. We look forward to welcoming you at one of our meetings.
Any questions? Please call Michelle at 905-934-6104.