Our Membership year runs from September to August. General meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, September through May. New members may join at any time of the year. Student memberships and Dual Club memberships are available.
New Members are always welcome! For additional information about our club download our Program Brochure. Any questions regarding Membership please contact Anne Kirkpatrick, Membership Chair, 289-228-2334 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CFUW St. Catharines 2023-24 New Member Enrolment
Thank you for joining CFUW St. Catharines. To record your PRIVACY CONSENTS * and to add your name and contact information to our Club database, please complete the New Member Enrolment form. To keep our records up to date, all members will complete Membership Renewal forms every year.
ONLINE NEW MEMBER ENROLMENT FORM
- takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- uploads responses directly to Google Drive, our secure Cloud Storage.
- This method is efficient and time saving for both members and Membership Services.
- CLICK HERE for the LINK to the online New Member Enrolment form
Dues for 2023-24:
|· Regular member (CFUW St Catharines is your Primary Club)– $125
NOTE – after January 31, 2024 DUES for a Regular Member are $83
· Full Time Student – $65
· CFUW St Catharines is your Secondary Club and your Primary Club is GWI OPT IN – $25
· CFUW St Catharines is your Secondary Club and your Primary Club is GWI OPT OUT – $55
DONATIONS TO CFUW CHARITABLE FUND and/or CFUW St. Catharines
Donations to CFUW Charitable Fund and/or to CFUW St. Catharines will be accepted along with your dues payment. Tax receipts will be issued for contributions of $20 or more to the CFUW Charitable Fund only. More details are in the New Member Enrolment form.
HOW TO PAY DUES ONLINE
Below are instructions for paying your 2023-24 dues online.
- Online Payment
You may pay the sum of your dues and any contribution amount online via E-Transfer to email email@example.com.
For e-transfer access, sign into your online bank account. [The following instructions will vary with every bank, but these guidelines will give you the basics].
- Click on the “Transfers” tab.
- Click “Interac e-transfer”. If you have not made an e-transfer before, you will probably be required to setup a profile – the name you want attached to the transfer, your email address and/or your cell number and how you want to be notified.
- Click on send e-transfer.
- Choose the bank account for the withdrawal & enter the amount (Dues + contribution amount). You will need to add a “new recipient” and complete the information including name (use CFUW St Catharines) and email address (use firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Follow the remaining instructions to complete the transaction.
- Payment by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to CFUW St. Catharines and mail to CFUW St. Catharines-Treasurer, PO Box 23011 RPO Carlton, St Catharines, ON L2R 7P6 if this is your preferred method of payment.
|The New Member Enrolment form will capture your contact information. If your contact information changes after October 2023, please email Membership Services at email@example.com with your new details. Thank you.|
* MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY CONSENTS
The Club collects personal information for our DATABASE. This is a record of all Club members and their contact information (address, phone number and email address) and is gathered via the Member Renewal form. Database information is not distributed to the general membership or posted anywhere. More details on the limited access to the DATABASE are set out in the Renewal form.
When you complete the form, you will be asked to accept or decline (Yes or No) where the Club can use certain personal information that may appear in Club communications such as the Club Directory, CFUW Newsletter, CFUW Website and CFUW social media. The information we may use, unless you tell us otherwise, includes your name, address, phone number, email address and photos. You will also be asked if you agree to email communications.
You may change consents at any time by contacting CFUW Membership Services.
Thank you for joining CFUW St Catharines. We encourage you to participate in our Interest Groups and look forward to welcoming you at our next meeting. Any questions regarding Membership, please contact Anne Kirkpatrick, Membership Chair, 289-228-2334 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.