Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and potential public health meeting limitations in the upcoming fall season, the Executive and Program Committees are exploring alternate ways to hold our meetings using a virtual platform (on-line computer). This would allow all computerized members to participate from home. We are forming a Virtual Platform Committee to lead us through this process. We require 2-3 willing members who have the following:
- Access to a computer with a stable WIFI signal
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with scheduling meetings
- Experience with Virtual meetings
- Experience with learning new computer programs
- Comfortable with explaining the virtual platform to new users
If you have these skill sets and can help, or want further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.